(1) Preheat oven to 400 degress
(2) For Crispy crust place directly on oven rack, screen, pizza stone or perforated pan.
NOTE: If using supplied pan - remove pizza from pan during last few minutes of baking. This will ensure a crispy bottom.
(3) Enjoy the best tasting NY style gluten free pizza
* For extra cripsy crust pre-bake 3-4 minutes before adding toppings
Gluten Free Bruschetta PizzaIngredients
* 4 ounces olive oil
* 8 ounces onions, diced small
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 7 pounds fresh plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
* 2 cups canned tomato puree
* 1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
1. In a large, heavy walled pot over medium heat, sweat onions in olive oil until translucent.
2. Add garlic and sauté until an aroma is present.
3. Add plum tomatoes and tomato puree.
4. Simmer mixture and reduce to a heavy consistency.
5. Add fresh basil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
|gluten free pizza classic white||gluten free pizza with Olives, Spinach and red onlion|
|gluten free pizza with Sauteed spinach & Mushrooms||gluten free pizza with Peppers|
|gluten free pizza with Eggplant||gluten free pizza with mushrooms|
|gluten free pizza with pasta||Gluten Free Pizza With Broccoli , Cheddar & Chicken|
|Classic NY Style Margarita with Fresh basil||Gluten Free Chicken Parm Pizza|